The village is firstly mentioned in 1499 Czech as Blahustowicze.
Hrabětice were founded in 1772–1776 during the parcelling out of the blahutovický court by the time unprofitable.
The first guaranteed report about the village is of the year 1383, when Hůrka was together with Jeseník sold by the Lords of Kravař to the Vilém of Kortenlangen and here stated Czech as Horka. Since the 15th century was the village constantly a part of the starojičínské manor.
The town Jeseník nad Odrou was founded in the so called "Moravian colonisation" in the 12th century by the Rajhradský monastery.
The village is firstly mentioned in documents in 1412 as Polowssye, it belonged to the hranické manor.
Oficiální stránky obce Jeseník nad Odrou © 2022
Provozovatel Galileo Corporation s.r.o.
Last update: 19. 5. 2022
Change in appearance, Structure of pages, print out
Prohlášení o přístupnosti