The castle park is a natural park with landscape character, bordering on the west side with a road, on the east side with acres, on the south with estate outbuildings and in the north with a pond.
A brick chapel from the year 1851, it is a proof of the continuance of baroque architectonical form in a village environment in the 19th century.
The Parish Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary was built on the place of a wooden church, which burnt down in 1710.
A statue of rural character is situated in the village near the house with the descriptive number 122. It is one of the first in the northern Moravia; it was built just before the canonisation of Saint John of Nepomuk in the basilica of S. Giovanni di Laterano on the 19th March 1729 by the pope Benedict XIII.
The stone cross 1822, a local workmanship, proving the continuance of baroque sculpturing tradition in the 19th century.
The castle was built by Rudolf Freiherr (free lord) of Witten.
Oficiální stránky obce Jeseník nad Odrou © 2023
Provozovatel Galileo Corporation s.r.o.
Poslední aktualizace: 29. 9. 2023
Změna vzhledu, Struktura stránek, Vytisknout
Prohlášení o přístupnosti