A statue of rural character is situated in the village near the house with the descriptive number 122. It is one of the first in the northern Moravia; it was built just before the canonisation of Saint John of Nepomuk in the basilica of S. Giovanni di Laterano on the 19th March 1729 by the pope Benedict XIII.
The stone cross 1822, a local workmanship, proving the continuance of baroque sculpturing tradition in the 19th century.
Oficiální stránky obce Jeseník nad Odrou © 2023
Provozovatel Galileo Corporation s.r.o.
Last update: 26. 3. 2023
Change in appearance, Structure of pages, print out
Prohlášení o přístupnosti