The count Rudolf of Witten had a new church brick presbytery /chancel built after the fire, the nave was added at the expense of Francis Rheinold of Andlern in 1752. The church façade is tri-axial; in the middle axis is a shallow Avant-corps with a three-storey build-up tower. A square stone portal is located in the Avant-corps with the date 1752 in the head lining and over that lays a segmented curved cornice. Under the cornice was until very recently a sandstone cartouche with the founder´s coat-of-arms. A prism tower with chamfered edges topped with a bulbous cupola and a lantern is together with the façade compositional joined to simple triangular wings. The presbytery /chancel is narrower than the nave; its mass is supplemented on the sides by rectangular outbuildings with lean-to roofs – on the evangelist side is the oratory, on the epistle side is the chapel on the ground floor. Along the circumference runs a moulded crown cornice, on the side façades of the nave and the presbytery / chancel are windows with semi-circular funicular arches. The interior is an arched barrel / wagon vault on arches with voussoirs; in the entrance is a vast brick organ loft.